Healthy Kitchen – ‘Navanakki Dosa’ & ‘Ginger Chutney’
Steps to make ‘Navanakki Dosa’
|Navanakki||1/2 cup (soaked for 2 hrs)|
|Green Gram||1 cup (soaked 2 hrs)|
|Onion||1 Nos (Diced)|
|Coriander Leaves||As per preference|
|Green Chilli||1 tbsp|
|Grated Coconut||As per preference|
Steps to Prepare
Add Navanakki 1/2 cup for 1 cup of Green Gram at (1:2 Ratio)
Add to a mixer and fill with enough water in to drown ‘Navanakki’ & ‘Green Gram’
Steps to make ‘Ginger Chutney’
|Mustard seeds||1 tbsp|
|Chilli||As per preference|
|Salt||As per preference|
Steps To Prepare
- Add 2 Tbsp of Oil in a Pan.
- Add 1 Tbsp of chopped ginger to pan.
- Fry the ginger in oil and add to mixer and grind it to paste.
- Add 1Tbsp of Tamarind, 1Tbsp of Jaggery, 1Tbsp of Chilli and salt as per taste with little water into a mixer and grind it to paste.
- Add oil to a pan
- Add Mustard Seeds
- Add Jeera
- Add ginger paste and fry for a minute.
- Add 2nd paste & fry until completely done.
Ginger helps in digestion